Traditional merchants are nowadays moving from offline business to online business. Despite these are two different ways of selling goods, but both online to offline business are important to merchants. Therefore merchants tend to merge Online and Offline sales data and customer data together. Also, providing a comprehensive O2O solution to their customers and achieve better customer shopping experience.
Here are some advantage on Magento & POS integration:
- Merge customer data from Online to Offline
- Integrate customer reward point and allow to check anytime
- Synchronize product information, price and inventory.
- Achieve same membership program in Online and Offline
- Centralize Online and Offline sales record in one point.
What we do for our Client?
Doughnut – Online to Offline Sales solution
Doughnut has 4 retail shops in Hong Kong and had developed their social media (Facebook) network very well. Therefore their previous eshop has a great sales income, but with the poor UX and UI design, quite a lot of customers complain about the purchase flow. Also, since the inventory does not integrate together with the warehouse. Sometimes there will be oversales and not able to restock on time.
Doughnut facing two big issues, one is they have a variety of product but with limited inventory, second is they are too much color is one model of product, which makes the client difficult to filter and select their needed items.
We have below customization for Doughnut Case:
- Integration with POS System
- Synchronized customer data from Offline to Online
- Synchronized product inventory, SKU, name, pricing.
- Real-time check product inventory online to prevent oversales
- Customized website layout design
- UX improvement on product selection
- Combine the loyalty program and reward scheme online and offline.