Internet of Things (IoT) and Mobile App integration
Internet of Things(IoT) is something called as growing network of many physical objects that has an IP address for internet connectivity and through that communication occurs between objects which is internet enabled devices.
IoT Mobile Application integration is all about using APIs to communicate with each manufacturer’s IoT devices, commonly through Bluetooths, NFC, RFID and Wifi etc. APIs expose data that enables those devices to transmit data to the Mobile Applications, acting as a data interface. Or, they can allow your application to control the device and serve as a function interface.
What we do for our Client?
CYCO is an innovative pillbox paired with mobile applications, which comprises pre-scheduled medication plans, reminding alerts, remote monitoring function for caregivers and comprehensive dose-taking records to oversee the users’ habits for detailed analysis. With CYCO, you can effectively control your or your loved ones’ daily medication consumption and improve medication adherence.
Here are some key features:
- Automatic setup of medication schedule on the CYCO App with simple information input
- Intelligent medication reminder from mobile notification
- Quantifiable medication performance index using the numbers of taken, missed, late and early-taken medications
- Health record reporting user’s progress over time
- Integration with CYCO Smart Pillbox: Medication adherence can be further improved with CYCO Smart Pillbox by having the LED light and sound alerts and dual sensor system.
We will also help to fine tune the UX /UI design in the Mobile Application, and the connectivities between the Mobile Application and the IoT devices. Maximized the usage on the bluetooth device and keep the mobile application run in the back. Allow the paired monitoring user keep in touch by the device.